Buying or Selling a home is a significant decision, this is why it is relevant to work with a professional and experienced company like U.S.Prime Realty.
- U.S. Prime Realty provides real estate professionals to help searching for a home.
- Provide the guidance to reduce stress, save time, and make you a successful consumer.
- Help you capitalize on current market opportunities and assist you in making an informed decision.
- Help you make the right choice for the long term.
- U.S.Prime Realty Agents offers extensive knowledge in: neighborhoods, schools and market condition.
The typical home sale today involves more than 20 steps after the initial contract is accepted to complete the transaction. Our service includes:
- Experience and local knowledge to guide you through the entire process, and selling your home within the ideal time frame and at the most effective price point.
- Help you with marketing resources to showcase your home’s best assets, and help you determine what improvements will make the biggest difference.
- Much of what needs to be done before the closing is the responsibility of appraisers, loan processors, attorneys, and inspectors. Your Agent’s role also includes coordinating those responsibilities, helping to ensure that others do their jobs promptly and correctly.
- Help on closing details including cooperation of both buyer and seller.
- L-1 Visa
The L-1 Visa is a temporary non-immigrant visa that allows companies to transfer qualified foreign employees such as executives, managers and employees, with specialized knowledge, to their U.S. subsidiary or to their main company. The qualified employee must have worked for the subsidiary, head office, affiliate office or branch of the company, for at least one year in the last three years. The US company must be a parent company, subsidiary company or subsidiary of the foreign company. The L1 visa can also include non-profit, religious or charitable organizations.
- E-2 Visa
The E-2 Visa is a temporary non-immigrant visa, which is available to citizens of foreign countries that have a trade and navigation treaty, or a bilateral investment treaty for non-immigrant entries with the United States. The E-2 visa (“Investors”) is available to foreigners who are citizens or nationals of a country covered by the Treaty and who wish to enter the United States only to develop and direct the operation of a company in which they have invested, or are in the process of investing a substantial amount of capital.
- EB-5 Visa
The EB-5 Visa of the immigrant investor program is available to immigrants who have invested or are in the process of investing, at least US $ 1 million in a new commercial enterprise, employing at least 10 full-time American workers. It offers the investor a permanent visa. However, people who invest in a “Specific Labor Area” (TEA, in English), are only required to invest a minimum of $ 500,000. In addition, immigrant investors can invest $ 500,000 in an approved and qualified Regional Center. In direct investments and investments through a Regional Center, the investor must demonstrate that they created at least 10 direct or indirect jobs within two years of an approved I-526 application.
- Income Tax Return.
- Tax declaration.
- Declaration of Retention in the Source.
- Statement of I.C.A.
- Tax inspection.
Life Insurance Sales in Dollars:
- Universal Life Policy in Dollars that provides permanent protection and accumulation of securities to cover financial needs or cash in the future. It provides the security of a tax-free death benefit for its beneficiaries. Non disputable after the two years in force of issuance of the policy, except for fraud.